Dell E2011Ht 16:9 20" Widescreen LCD monitor 1600 x 900
- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
Very Good Condition-Grade
|Reboot-IT has been trading on eBay since 2004 and has provided great value computer equipment to over 8000 ebay members.
Established in 2001, under our wholesale company STE Pty Ltd, Reboot-IT deals directly with global computer companies (IBM, Dell, Acer and more) to ensure our customers receive a high quality product at a great price.
Located in Springvale, Melbourne our central location makes it easy for you to pick up your order. If you require delivery anywhere across Australia, our fully equipped warehouse ensures your orders are packaged professionally, allowing for safe delivery to your doorstep.
All our equipment has been professionally refurbished to IBM's quality standard so you can be comfortable in knowing you will receive the best quality hardware.
|Some of our team at the showroom in Melbourne|
Reasons to buy from Reboot-IT
A real business with a real store front - Our company is registered with the Australian Securities and investment commision (ASIC) so you know you are dealing with a genuine business which is there to assist you quickly if you have any questions. We provide a tax invoice with every purchase and because you are dealing with a real business you have greater recourse than dealing with home based or private sellers.
Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
E Series E2011H 20 inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with LED Display
The Dell E Series E2011H 51 cm (20") monitor with LED is loaded with industry-standard features essential for office productivity, quality viewing and energy-efficient performance, making it a long-lasting, valuable addition to your office.
Designed with your power needs in mind
Compelling energy features and low total cost of ownership make the Dell E2011H monitor a smart choice for any business, whether you're equipping a new office or upgrading older monitors.
- Low total cost of ownership LED technology delivers great energy efficiency, leading to great performance for essential office productivity.
- Power to choose The PowerNap feature lets you set your E2011H monitor to dim or sleep while in screensaver mode.
- Environmentally recognized The E2011H monitor is ENERGY STAR® 5.0 and TCO 5.0 compliant and is also rated EPEAT Gold.
Enjoy comfortable viewing
Whether you need high-definition views to enhance productivity or a solution for working on long, intensive projects, the E2011H offers a comfortable way to view just about anything.
The 1600x900 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio E2011H monitor offers spacious content viewing, enabling you to look at multiple windows side by side on a single widescreen.
The E2011H monitor conforms to industry-standard VGA or DVI/HDCP connections.
Front panel controls make it easy to customize preset modes, including brightness and contrast
A 3mth warranty is included for our peace of mind.
|Monitor Type||Flat Panel LCD TFT (Active Matrix)|
|Max Resolution||1600 x 900|
|Color Support||16.7 Million|
|Wall Mount||VESA 100mm|
|Input||Video Graphics Array (VGA), Digital Video Interface (DVI-D) with HDCP|
481.51mm x 151.70mm x 362.50mm, (18.96" x 5.97" x 14.27")
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way