Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Samsung is changing the way companies run their business. Samsung's Monitors are ergonomically-advanced business enhancement tools that will boost productivity, efficiency and increase satisfaction among the workforce.
Perfect high speed performance
With a response time of 5ms, you can be sure that your monitor will perform perfectly, even in the fastest moving scenes. This stunning, seamless motion imaging presents movies, games, and internet streamed content with precision and without the motion judder, blurring, and ghosting that can occur on a slower monitor, allowing you to enjoy a completely immersive viewing experience.
Mega colour, Mega contrast, Mega experience
There’s dynamic and then there’s Mega Dynamic. With an upgraded contrast ratio – the highest level of contrast ratio currently available – Samsung monitors deliver professional picture quality that makes colours more rich and real then you’ve dreamt possible. So real, you’ll see each eye-popping colour and crystal-clear detail come to life right on your screen.
A monitor that takes the initiative to share.
With Samsung’s Magic Return you never have to worry about your second monitor losing content. If the cable disconnects and the signal disappears, Magic Return automatically transfers the content from that screen to the other monitor before turning off. There’s no magic here. We just have content sharing down to a science.
HDCP, or High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection, is Samsung’s innovative way of protecting the integrity of the content that’s being transmitted to your monitor through the DVI interface. This naturally delivers the highest resolution images, allowing you to enjoy 100% pure digital content, all the time.
|Most Suitable For||
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way
- 1 x Samsung B2440L 24" LCD montior
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x DVI cable
- Tax invoice is included with all sales
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.