Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960S-24PD-L V02 Overview
The Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-S and 2960 Series Switches are the leading Layer 2 edge, providing improved ease of use, highly secure business operations, improved sustainability, and a borderless network experience. The Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches include new FlexStack switch stacking capability with 1 and 10 Gigabit connectivity, and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) with the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches offering Fast Ethernet access connectivity and PoE capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960 Series are fixed-configuration access switches designed for enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks to provide lower total cost of ownership. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S is shown in Figure 1, and the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches are shown in Figure 2.
What’s new for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches with LAN Base Software:
● 10 and 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility with Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+), providing business continuity and fast transition to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
● 24 or 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet desktop connectivity
● Cisco FlexStack stacking module with 20 Gbps of throughput, allowing ease of operation with single configuration and simplified switch upgrade
● PoE+ with up to 30W per port that allows you to support the latest PoE+ capable devices
● Power supply options, with 740W or 370W fixed power supplies for PoE+ switches are available
● USB storage for file backup, distribution, and simplified operations
● A wide range of software features to provide ease of operation, highly secure business operations, sustainability, and a borderless network experience
● Limited lifetime hardware warranty
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free pick up from our store located at 12/820 Princes Hwy, Springvale VIC 3171. Pick up available M-F 10am-6pm, please provide 24hrs notice prior to pick up.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.