Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Dell Precision Workstations
Dell Precision is your key tool when your job requires you to design digital content, work with CAD models, analyze manufacturing processes or any other performance intensive application. Our mobile workstations offer superb performance, incredible battery life, innovative smart design and ISV certified dependability to maximize your productivity and reliability.
The Dell Precision M6800 combines workstation-class performance in a dependable, highly agile system that brings your projects to life with:
• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processor options up to Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition
• AMD FirePro™ and NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics options with up to 8GB of discrete video memory enable you to run high-end graphics, from rendering to modeling complex simulations.
• Expansive DDR3 memory with four DIMM slots for up to 32GB1, 2 of 1600MHz memory or up to 16GB1, 2 of 1866MHz memory for blistering performance • The Dell Precision M6800 offers tons of storage with up to four separate storage devices and optional RAID 0, 1 and 5.
• Keep it cool and make it last. Quiet-running dual fans can help increase component longevity and extend battery life.
Innovative Smart Design
No matter where your work takes you the Dell Precision M6800 provides superb functionality and mobility:
• Stand out from the crowd with the M6800 Covet Edition in brilliant Phoenix Red signature color
• Astonishing display options in HD+ or FHD resolution provide accurate color reproduction and brilliant images. The optional 10 finger touch display provides intuitive control of your applications.
• Environmentally responsible: 100% BFR/PVC free10, ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT registered11
• Waves MaxxAudio® Pro suite of advanced audio enhancement tools provides an exceptional listening experience
• Optional WiGig wireless technology makes it easy to connect to accessories and peripherals such as displays and projectors without any wires.
Designed for professionals who demand strength and reliability, the M6800 is built for a long life of reliable service with:
• Extremely long battery life which can help keep you up and running all day
• ISV (Independent Software Vendor) certification to help ensure reliability for demanding applications
• Designed durable with a light yet strong magnesium alloy structure clad in sleek, rigid, anodized aluminum and MIL-STD-810G tested for extreme temperatures, humidity, vibration, dust, altitude and shock
• When security is key Dell has you covered with FIPS certified fingerprint readers, FIPS certified self encrypting drives, FIPS certified TPM and Dell Data Protection | Encryption options9
• Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it for security reasons with the tool free easy eject primary drive bay (screw removal required before first use)
|Max Turbo Speed|
|Maximum RAM Capacity|
|Hard Drive Capacity||
SSD (Solid State Drive)
|Graphics Processing Type||
NVIDIA Quadro K3100M
|Most Suitable For|
|Operating System Edition||
- 1 x Dell Precision M6800
- 1 x Power cable and adapter (240W)
- Tax invoice is included with all sales
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.