Flexible and tough, the Latitude E6400 ATG delivers the computing horsepower, connectivity, and battery life you expect from a Dell Latitude with the ruggedness of a tank. Whether you are in the field or on the road, the Latitude E6400 ATG delivers mobile computing that works as hard as you do — anytime, anywhere.
Rugged and Durable The Dell Latitude E6400 ATG was built from the ground up to work anywhere you need it, using premium materials for a durable and stunning design. Tested to tough US MIL-810F military standards for vibration, dust, humidity, and altitude, the ATG is no stranger to tough environments.
Key features include:
• Shock-mounted hard drive or optional solid-state drives to help keep your data safe on the road
• Backlit LED displays offer optional touch-screen capabilities or brightness up to 750 nits (typical) for outdoor use in bright sunlight
• Removable port cover for the rear, bottom, and side ports to help protect against dust ingress
• Backlit keyboard for illumination in dark settings
• Spill-resistant input surface for protection in a variety of field environments
• High-durability textured paint for additional protection from scratches and physical wear
NOTE: THESE DEVICES MAY HAVE SOME SMALL BUBBLES BETWEEN THE SCREEN AND THE PROTECTOR.
Intel Core 2 Duo
|Hard Drive Capacity||
HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
|Graphics Processing Type||
|Operating System Edition||
381mm x 304.1mm x 30mm