Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Advanced features enable retailers to standardize on one system to run mission critical operations. Expandable and highly configurable for easy implementation into your existing ecosystem; choose operating systems, Intel® processors, storage, and memory.
• Available with a choice of operating systems, Intel® processors, mass storage, removable media, and memory. The HP rp5800 has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your needs.
• The Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors provide hardware-based remote management technologies enabling a stable, secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
• Dual-integrated graphics ports, a VGA port and DisplayPort (new on this platform) provide support for both cashier-facing and a cashier-facing display to help create a richer and more engaging customer experience.
• Retail System configurations with RAID support and Solid State Drives enhance data protection and offer greater durability.
Expandable and configurable
• With extra memory slots, multiple PCI or PCI Express (PCIe) slots, 3.5”/5.25” bays, and optional optical drives, the HP rp5800 Retail System has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your retail environment.
• Choose the combination of HDD/SSD and ODD/eSATA storage devices that’s right for you. The HP rp5800 Retail System has 3 drive bays to allow you to take advantage of the latest technology while still working within your existing ecosystem.
• Connect to a broad range of point-of-sale peripherials [www.hp.com/go/pos] and options for greater productivity and flexibility to fit in your retail environment. Stable and manageable
• Reliable, retail-hardened engineering helps reduce downtime and keep your store running smoothly. The ruggedized Retail system and 40ºC ambient temperature support extend longevity through your normal business activities. For more extreme environments, a 50ºC kit is available (on limited configurations).
• Intel® vPro™ Technology enables out-of-band management making it possible to do remote support of POS Systems in any power state and without a working operating system environment. It also facilitates remote management capabilities which assist retailers in managing many stores from one central location. This can also apply to digital signage applications for driving content remotely. Works with your environment
Intel Core i5 2nd Gen.
|Max Turbo Speed||
|Maximum RAM Capacity|
|Hard Drive Capacity||
HDD (Hard Disk Drive)
|Graphics Processing Type||
|Most Suitable For||
|Operating System Edition||
- 1 x HP HP RP5800 Retail System
- 1 x Power Cord
- Tax Invoice with all sales
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.