Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
The Avaya B159 is a tabletop conferencing speakerphone that provides superior voice quality for small and midsize conferencing rooms. It provides flexible conferencing by allowing connections to analog lines, VoIP calls, and mobile phones.
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- Line mode selector allows to switch and connect analog, VoIP, or mobile connections for greater flexibility in conference calling (mobile connections require an optional adapter cord)
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Plug and play - Connects to an analog telephone line (POTS) or analog telephone station on your PBX - just plug it in and start conferencing
Does not apply
- 1 x Avaya B159 Analog Conference Phone 700501530
- Tax Invoice included with every sale
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.