Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
The ProCurve Switch 2650 is a low-cost, stackable, multi-layer, managed 50-port switch with 48 auto-sensing 10/100 ports and 2 dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity.
The J4899B HP ProCurve 2626 switch has 48 10/100 ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX); 1 RS-232C DB-9 console port; 2 dual-personality ports - each port can be used as either an RJ-45 10/100/1000 port (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX; IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet) or an open mini-GBIC slot (for use with mini-GBIC transceivers)
- Dual-personality functionality: two 10/100/1000 ports or mini-GBIC slots for optional fiber connectivity such as Gigabit-SX, -LX, or -LH
- 13.6 Gbps (ProCurve 2650 and 2650-PWR)/9.6 Gbps (ProCurve 2626, 2626-PWR, 2600-8-PWR) backplane: wire-speed non-blocking architecture for low-latency throughput
- Basic IP routing: enables automatic routing to the connected VLANs and up to 16 static routes--including one default route--in IP networks
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time ProCurve Switch 2600 series traffic classification into 8 priority levels mapped to 4 queues
|Number of Modules|
|Number of Ports|
|Maximum Data Rate|
- 1 X HP Procurve 2650 J4899B 48 Port Managed 10/100 Switch
- Tax invoice with all sales
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.