Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Keep up the good work with solid performance, a stylish large screen design, and environmental features all at an attractive price point with the HP ProDisplay P221 54,6 cm (21.5'') LED Backlit Monitor. Efficiently grow and maintain your business with proven HP quality and reliability, stable lifecycles, HP accessory compatibility, and energy savings. Do more throughout the day and help save more throughout the quarter with a monitor that goes the distance.
Essential business features
● Support your business needs at a competitive price with a large 54,6 cm (21.5'') diagonal LED display. Review documents side by side, read e-mails1 while multitasking in another window, and keep more applications open at the same time.
● See the difference with an LED display for vibrant text and graphics presentation. LED technology also makes your display thin, light, and easy to position on the desk.
● Deliver clear views for single and multiple users with wide viewing angles. High contrast ratios and fast response times keep your content crisp and readable throughout the day2 .
● Work comfortably with up to 30 degrees of tilt on the adjustable design, and easily connect to devices with the convenient VGA and DVI inputs. The internal power supply minimizes clutter on the desktop and simplifies setup and deployment.
NOTE: THIS ITEM DOES NOT COME WITH A STAND/BASE. IMAGES USED ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
|Most Suitable For||
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way
- 1 x HP ProDisplay P221 21.5" 1920x1080 VGA DVI Dispaly LCD 16:9 Monitor
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Video cable
- Tax invoice is included with all sales
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Reboot IT users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.