Experience minimal design and maximum effect
Maximise your monitor experience with the help of a chic narrow bezel. With its narrow bezel width, users benefit from reduced distraction when looking at the monitor and therefore can enjoy greater levels of concentration. The extra screen space also makes it easier to set up a dual monitor workstation, which also adds to work productivity. But for those who just want a smart looking monitor, the narrow bezel adds a sophisticated look and feel to any desk.
See your work from the best possible angle
Provide employees with an optimal viewing experience in the office with the reasonably priced Samsung Business Monitor. While conventional monitors have a viewing angle of 170 degrees horizontally, the Samsung monitor has an extra wide viewing angle of 178 degrees. The additional 8 degrees is particularly useful when sharing on-screen information with one or more coworkers or presenting your ideas to clients. The Samsung Business Monitor has improved its vertical viewing angles by 18 degrees, making it the perfect display for giving presentations in front of a large audience or when viewing other content such as a video.
NOTE: THESE ITEMS ARE B GRADE MONITORS AND WILL HAVE SOME SCREEN SCRATCHES. IN ADDITION THERE IS NO STAND/BASE INLCUDED.
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way