Dell UltraSharp U2711 27" 2560x1440 DVI DP VGA HDMI USB 6ms Monitor | 3mth Wty
- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
The Dell U2711 Ultra Sharp 27" Monitor is a high-end model that features a number of useful capabilities. Multiple ports include DVI-D with HDCP, DisplayPort, VGA, and HDMI along with 4 USB 2.0 connections and an 8 in 1 media reader. The screen also sports Component and Composite video connections. The high resolution 2560 x 1440 screen makes for detailed and clear viewing, while the 16:9 aspect ratio provides a widescreen view, which can be especially helpful for videos. The screen has an ultra fast 6ms response time, 1.07 billion supported colors, 350cd/m2 brightness, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. The dynamic contrast ratio is an impressive 80,000:1.
The screen also boasts state-of-the-art color depth with a 110% color gamut, built-in color accuracy (factory-tuned RGB and sRGB modes), and custom color adjustment. Dell also guarantees that the screen will come with zero bright pixels. The U2711 can be wall mounted thanks to its 100 x 100mm VESA wall mount support and a security lock slot and anti-theft stand lock slot work to prevent theft. Capacitive touch controls make for intuitive control of the OSD options, and a 3-year limited warranty provides peace-of-mind. The screen also comes with several levels of support.
646.71mm x 427.83MM x 199.95mm
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way