Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
34" wide Full HD monitor designed to help you be more productive. Featuring a curved screen so you can focus on the task at hand.
Be totally focused A 34" wide FHD curved screen with 2560x1080 resolution gives you an immersive viewing experience to help you focus on what’s in front of you. Minimize peripheral distractions, reduce eye movement and improve viewing comfort all in one stylish design.
Power through your to-do list
Minimize distractions. Maximize productivity. A curved ultra wide screen helps you work more efficiently and get more done.
- More screen real estate: See an approximately 33% increase in extended view versus a 27" FHD flat screen monitor. Optimize what you can get done with more screen content on an ultra wide 34" curved screen with an aspect ratio of 21:9.
- Be a master multitasker: Organize multiple applications with Dell Easy Arrange, or use Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture to work on multiple tasks from two different PC sources, simultaneously.
Make the most of your workspace
When it’s time to work, your setup will help you get more done in less time.
- Designed with you in mind: The adjustable stand allows you to tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for optimal working conditions.
- All-around adaptability: Choose from various mounts and stands, including VESA, for a flexible workspace.
- Be completely connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
It’s all in the details
Get the most out of your work with stunning visuals and powerful sound to optimize your experience.
- See more: A 3-sided ultrathin bezel delivers an expansive view while you’re checking emails or working on multiple tasks. Great audio: Powerful dual 9W speakers deliver impressive sound.
- Easy on the eyes: The TUV-Certifiedi flicker-free screen with ComfortView enhances eye comfort by reducing blue light emissions.
- Consistent colours: 99% coverage on the sRGB spectrum provides precise colours right out of the box.
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way