Dell P2014H IPS 19.5" 16:9 1600x900 DVI VGA DP USB | 3mth Wty
- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
The P2014H 19.5" Widescreen LED Backlight IPS LCD Monitor from Dell features In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology for enhanced clarity as well as an improved overall viewing experience. The monitor offers HD 1600 x 900 resolution at 60 Hz and a 250 cd/m2 typical brightness along with an 83% typical color gamut.
You can benefit from consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle. The 8 ms (gray to gray) typical response time provides for clean, fluid motion. Maximize your viewing comfort by adjusting the monitor to your desired height, or easily tilt, pivot, or swivel to your preferred angle. A comprehensive range of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables are included, such as VGA, DisplayPort, DVI-D, and USB.
This monitor provides excellent picture quality with a high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio for deep blacks, bright whites, and outstanding details. A comprehensive range of analog and digital ports along with their accompanying cables provides virtually all the connectivity options you will need.
The monitor has DisplayPort, VGA, and DVI-D ports (one each) as well as 4 USB downstream ports. The In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle and 8 ms (gray to gray) typical response time for clean, fluid motion. In addition to this, the monitor provides excellent picture quality with a high 2 million:1 typical dynamic contrast ratio for deep blacks, bright whites, and outstanding details.
46.99mm x 35.306mm x 18.034mm
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way