HP LA1956x 5:4 19" LCD Monitor 1280x1024 VGA Display DVI | B-Grade
- Only 2 Left!
- 0 Reviews
Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Maximize productivity with a smart business monitor for the workplace with the reliable, performance-driven, fully loaded design of the HP Compaq LA1956x 19-inch diagonal LED Backlit Monitor.
- Give your employees more desk space to work while providing ample onscreen room for multitasking with your productivity software on a 19-inch diagonal LED backlit display. Get clear, bright detail for text and graphics with a 5:4 aspect ratio that supports a variety of business applications. Bring work to life with incredible picture quality, fast on/off switching times and the brilliant imagery of LED backlighting. Transfer data quickly with convenient, side access to an integrated dual-port USB 2.0 hub. Get the latest digital display technology of DisplayPort and DVI-D with HDCP support, plus VGA connectivity.
- Improve user comfort with a completely adjustable stand. Set the monitor high or low to suit a range of user preferences. Deliver clear views from multiple angles with swivel rotation and 30° of vertical tilt. Scroll less when reading longer e-mails and web pages with 90° pivot rotation. Free up valuable desk space with standard VESA mounting compatibility.
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CLASSIFIED AS B-GRADE DUE TO COSMETIC IMPERFECTIONS. THIS ITEM WILL HAVE SCRATCHES ON THE SCREEN.
Does not apply
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way