Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Enjoy true performance on the spacious 19” wide screen of the Dell™ E1909W. Featuring a stunning resolution of 1440 x 900, E1909W is designed to deliver a rich, multimedia experience and more in one smart, value package over traditional 17” displays, Dell E1909W allows you to run multiple applications via separate windows on a single screen so as to help enhance productivity and efficiency. Coupled with contrast ratio of 1000:1 (typical) and a fast response time of 5ms (typical), you can witness brilliant colors with excellent details when you display vivid pictures or fast-motion videos on this flat panel monitor. Fully equipped with both analog VGA and DVI-D (Digital Video Interface) connectors that support HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection), the E1909W is designed to deliver exceptional color uniformity with no jittering, and a high quality HD experience as you view protected high-definition content.
19” widescreen (19” viewable) with a high resolution (1440 x 900), helps increase productivity and enhance your multimedia experience with more screen real-estate and allows the viewing of multiple applications on one screen.
• 1000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio renders crisp image contrast for enhanced color accuracy and uniformity.
• 5ms (typical) fast response time can result in less smearing and ghosting than traditional flat panel displays.
• High brightness of 300cd/m
(typical) provides excellent performance while viewing motion video at high luminance.
• DVI-D connector that supports HDCP enables the viewing of protected high-definition content, and helps ensure high quality images with color uniformity and no jittering.
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way
- 1 x Dell E1909WB LCD montior
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Monitor cable
- Tax invoice is included with all sales