The Acer AL1917 19-inch LCD monitor is a high-definition display featuring superior panel technologies and sleek design for the ultimate viewing experience. The AL1917 delivers crisp text and vivid colors with 700:1 contrast ratio, a wide 150°(H)/135°(V) viewing angle, 1280 x 1024 resolution, a fast 5-ms response time to keep up with intense gaming and fast-moving video. The display offers the use of either a digital or analog interface for viewing images and text. The Digital Video Interface (DVI) ensures a shaper, cleaner image and a more accurate representation of the original video source. The AL1917's casing is slim and modern, offering a host of convenient features, including two integrated 1-watt speakers, while conserving your precious desk space. Whether it's spreadsheets, gaming, or watching movies, you’ll be amazed!
SUPER-FAST 5MS RESPONSE TIME
Featuring a super-fast 5ms response time, the Acer AL1917 ensures seamless color switching for significantly enhanced motion video and gaming performance.
HIGH CONTRAST RATIO AND BRIGHTNESS
The Acer AL1917's outstanding 700:1 contrast ratio and 300cd/m2 brightness ensure accurate color reproduction and sharp images even when displaying darker scenes and images for even more impressive games and full-motion video!
DUAL INPUTS FOR DIGITAL AND ANALOG
With DVI and D-Sub connectors, the Acer AL1917 supports both digital and analog VGA inputs for increased compatibility with computers and other video source devices.
With high-quality built-in speakers, the Acer AL1917 provides rich stereo sound for a fully-immersive experience during music or video playback while saving your precious desktop space.
42.672mm x 41.656mm x 20.574mm
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way