Dell Professional P1913S 19" 1440x900 VGA DVI LCD 5:4 Monitor | 3mth Wty
- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
Comfortable? Let’s get to work.
Choose your view.
View your legacy or customized office applications the way they were meant to be seen. The P1913S offers a standard aspect ratio screen with full adjustability features such as tilt, swivel, pivot and a broad height adjustment range of 130 mm (5.12"). With Enhanced Menu Rotation software, a simple on-screen prompt enables you to rotate your screen from landscape to portrait and back again. You can even mount it to the wall to save valuable desk space.
Make your connections.
Easily connect your desktop or laptop to the P1913S via a standard VGA port, or take advantage of the DVI connector, which can present an outstanding digital image. Two convenient USB ports offer convenient connectivity for your peripheral devices such as mice, webcams, keyboards and more.
Performance fosters productivity.
Enjoy crisp, clear images.
Experience the sharp imagery provided by 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz HD resolution and a high dynamic contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1 (typical), all on a 5:4 standard aspect ratio screen.
Discover a world of color.
Your presentations, slideshows and image-intensive documents will come to life on the P1913S, featuring a high color gamut of 83% and a color depth of 16.7 million colors.
Manage your display.
Tailor your settings to suit your applications with the Auto-mode tab found in the Dell Display Manager. You can manually adjust your settings as you go, or auto-assign optimum preset modes to specific software applications and media players.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WIDESCREEN MONITOR, IT IS A STANDARD SQUARE 5:4 MONITOR
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way