Unlimited Technical Support On All Items
Australia Wide Shipping
On Every Item For Your Peace Of Mind
The Dell U2412M 24" UltraSharp LED Monitor has a number of good things going for it, from multiple inputs (DVI-D with HDCP, DisplayPort, and VGA) to a high 1920 x 1200 resolution and ultra fast 8 ms response time, the U2412M is a fast, accurate, and detailed screen. In addition to the aforementioned interfaces the monitor also sports 4 USB 2.0 ports for connection of numerous devices. Other viewing quality features include a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m² brightness, 16.7 million supported colors, and a 178° by 178° viewing angle.
The U2412M also allows you to tailor it to your needs with height, tilt, swivel, and rotate adjustability. You can also adjust the colors and text for ideal viewing and reading. The screen additionally boasts an ENERGY STAR 5.1 rating, ensuring future energy savings. It also features VESA wall mounting capabilities and security slots to prevent theft.
Whether for work or for play, the Dell UltraSharp U2412M can deliver an unmatched viewing experience
Clearly outstanding: Watch your graphics come to life on a vast 24" LED-backlit screen featuring a crystal-clear 1920 x 1200 resolution on a 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio so you can't lose screen area just because your customized applications support a different resolution
Contrasting view: Get ready for blur-free viewing with a 2 million:1 high dynamic contrast ratio and an 8 ms with overdrive gray-to-gray response time that helps ensure crisp, sharp, and ghost-free images
Colorful character: Enjoy an amazing range of rich, dramatic, and accurate colors, thanks to IPS technology designed to give you color consistency across a broad viewing angle and a wide color gamut at 82%
Premium panel guarantee: 100% replacement of Dell UltraSharp series monitors sold if any bright pixel is found, valid within the warranty period
556mm x 514mm x 180mm
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way
- 1 x Dell UltraSharp U2412M IPS Widescreen HP 1920 x 1200 LCD Monitor
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x video cable
- Tax invoice is included with all sales