|Acer S670G Mini Tower Quad Core Q8200 2.33GHz 4GB 320GB DVDRW Computer CHEAP|
|Click thumnails to view more|
The Veriton S670G Mini Tower PC is packed with the latest technology. Supporting Intel’s Core™2 Duo/Quad processors and Intel® vPro™ technology (AMT 5.0), the S670G offers blistering performance. Capable of processing multi-threaded applications like never before - you’ll get things done in half the time.
Featuring the latest Intel® Q45 Express Chipset, and designed specifically for the business world, the S670G boasts flexible security and manageability solutions with all-new levels of performance and power efficiency. With continued support of Intel’s Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) and improved remote system management you can reduce the number of desk-side visits required to support your fleet.
The ultra-fast DDR3 memory (twice the speed of DDR2) ensures bandwidth is no issue. With high capacity serial ATA hard drives and PCI Express® 2.0, you will experience business computing on a whole new level. The Veriton range now includes Acer ControlCenter and Acer Security Suite. Security Suite provides TPMbased security, ensuring total data security for system files, passwords and other vital information using highlevel encryption and security key protection.
Also included is Windows Vista Business, antivirus and Open Office pre-installed so it is ready to go straight out of the box.
WANT IT WITH XP PROFESSIONAL - WE CAN DOWNGRADE FROM WINDOWS VISTA BUSINESS TO XP PROFESSIONAL AT NOT EXTRA CHARGE, JUST MENTION IT ON CHECK OUT
- Quad Core Q8200 2.33GHz
- Up to 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel memory
- 2048 mb Ram
- 250Gb SATA Hard Drive
- Intel® Q45
- Windows Vista Business, Antivirus & Open Office
- Genuine Windows Vista Business license
- 3mth warranty
- 1 x Quad Core Q8200 2.33GHz Acer 670G
- Windows Vista Business, Open Office & Antivirus (no media included)
- Tax invoice is included with all sales
| Bank Deposit/Direct Deposit || Paypal || Payment on pickup - you can pay via cash, EFTPOS or with the following credit cards in store |
| Bank: NAB|
Account Name: Reboot-IT Pty Ltd
Please use your eBay name as the reference
| Processor |
| Type ||Quad Core Q8200 2.33GHz|
| L2 Cache ||4mb|
| || |
| Mainboard |
| Make/Model || Acer/Intel Q45 |
| Front side bus || 1066/1333MHz |
| || |
| RAM |
| Installed || 2048mb/8Gb maximum |
| Technology ||Up to 8 GB DDR3 800/1066 MHz SDRAM|
(dual-channel support on four DIMMs)
| Slots || 4|
| || |
| Storage |
| Hard Drive || 250gb SATA |
| Optical || DVD-RW|
| || |
| Graphics |
| Type || Intergrated |
| Graphics Processo|
Intel® Q45 graphics solution, featuring:
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 (Intel® GMA 4500)
- Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 (Intel® DVMT 5.0) support
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10 support,
- PCI Express® 2.0 x16 graphics card support·
| || |
| Audio |
| Type || Integrated |
| Audio Output ||Integrated high-definition audio with 7.1-channel audio support|
| || |
| Networking |
| Type || Integrated |
| Device || Integrated Gigabyte LAN|
| || |
| Expansion/Connectivity |
| Bays ||One 5.25" drive bays, Four 3.5" drive bays (two external, two internal)|
| External ports ||Ten USB 2.0 ports (four front, six rear), PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, Ethernet (RJ-|
45) port, optional Parallel port, Serial port, VGA and DVI-D port, 7.1-channel audio
jack, Front headphone and microphone jacks
Full Height PCI expansion slots:
- One PCI Express® version 2.0 X16 slot, One PCI Express® version 2.0 X1
slot,Two PCI version 2.3 (5 V) slots,
Integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet
| Slots ||2 x slots, 1 slot 16x, 1 slot 1x PCIe|
2 x slots PCI
| || |
| Phyisical |
| Size ||135 (H) x 335 (W) x 395 (D) mm|
| Weight || 11kgs approx |
| Cosmetic || Good , minor marks and slight signs of use only |
| || |
- All items are in stock and in most cases are dispatched to you within 24 hours of your payment being received. Please note that items purchased on weekends or public holidays are despatched the next working day. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by our couriers or Australia Post.
- Weight is the dead weight or cubic rate whichever is greatest. Cubic weight is dimensional weight, is a billing technique which all carriers use and takes into account the height, length and depth dimensions of a package not just the physical weight of the product (dead weight).
- Our shipping costs include delivery charges, packaging, and handling fees and not just the cost of a stamp. If do not agree with this or are at all unhappy about the cost of freight please do not place a bid on one of our items.
- Shipping fees and return shipping charges are non-refundable
- Shipment is within Australia only
- Multiple items purchased can be combined to save on shipping costs
- Parts are placed anti-static shielding bags, then protected by using bubble bags and finally placed in a sturdy box for shipping
- Computers are shipped using InstaPak foam providing exceptional shock absorption and protection
- Items shipped via Australia post can be shipped standard or registered. We strongly recommend that you always have your item shipped via registered post otherwise there is not tracking available and no insurance in the event the item is lost in transit. If you do not select the registered post option for you do so at your own risk. Reboot-IT assumes no responsibility for items lost or delayed by Australia Post that are not sent via registered post.
- Items we ship by Australia post include: CPU's, graphic cards, memory and other small components.
- Due to their size computers, monitors and other large items are sent via courier only. Exceptions will only be made by prior arrangement with Reboot-IT and in exceptional circumstances
- A valid street address is required for all items shipped via courier. Our courier will not deliver to a P.O. box.
- Please ensure someone is available to take delivery. The item will be left on your doorstep by our courier if no-one is available for pick up. If you do not want the item left on your doorstop and you would like the option of redelivery if they miss you, a fee of $16.50 needs to be added to the freight cost.
- Insurance is not included in the freight costs and is an option. Insurance is $20.00 extra per consignment
- Our freight service allows you to track the progress of your shipment online. You can see where your order is from the time it leaves our warehouse to the time it arrives at your doorstep
- Local pick-ups are welcome and do not incur any freight or handling charge.
- Please contact us first to arrange a suitable day/time for the pick up of your order. In most cases you can pick up your order the same day as you purchase the item.
Fixed price freight
- Some items we list have fixed Australia wide pricing. In these cases, there is no need to calculate your freight as it will appear on check out for you
- We do advise that the registered post option is taken as Reboot-IT takes no responsibility for loss or damage of goods where the buyer has elected not to have the item sent registered.
The warranty does cover:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the Reboot-IT warranty. Items described "AS IS" are excluded from any warranty.
- Items which are not functional due to a specific hardware fault and applies to all components, fans, parts, LCD panels etc. unless specifically excluded.
- Prior to any return please get in contact with us via e-mail, so we can help you quickly and efficiently. We aim to deal with all e-mails on a 48hr turn around Monday to Friday.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage in any instance. We can only refund or replace items we actually receive. To guarantee receipt YOU must return the item by registered post or courier, this will provide you with a proof of receipt. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office. Please ensure you include your eBay user ID, listing number and reason for return; otherwise the refund will be delayed.
- If you contact us within the warranty period from date of invoice, we will arrange an equivalent or greater product to replace the original item
- If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
- The item must returned to Reboot-IT within 5 days of a warranty claim and packed carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with
- A copy of the invoice must be provided with the returned item
- This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item
The warranty does not cover:
- This warranty does not include any consumable parts of the item being sold (eg. laptop batteries)
- Items damaged in transit
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT
- Breakage or damage to the casing
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use
- Consumable components of the item
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. The buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase of the product, buyer responsible for shipping charges.
- Your purchase is a contract, once you make a purchase that purchase is final.
- Unless otherwise specified, each item is sold AS IS with no warranty - most of our products do come with a unique warranty and are clearly stated in the listing
- Once payment is received, the item will be sent to the address you provided us when making your purchase.
- Final sale price is GST inclusive. A tax invoice will be supplied with every purchase.
- Making a purchase with Reboot-IT constitutes your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions, our shipping conditions and warranty statment.
- If you do not agree, please do not place a bid on our item
| Reboot-IT has been trading on eBay since 2004 and has provided great value computer equipment to over 8000 ebay members. |
Established in 2001, under our wholesale company STE Pty Ltd, Reboot-IT deals directly with global computer companies (IBM, Dell, Acer and more) to ensure our customers receive a high quality product at a great price.
Located in Springvale, Melbourne our central location makes it easy for you to pick up your order. If you require delivery anywhere across Australia, our fully equipped warehouse ensures your orders are packaged professionally, allowing for safe delivery to your doorstep.
All our equipment has been professionally refurbished to IBM's quality standard so you can be comfortable in knowing you will receive the best quality hardware.
| Some of our team at the showroom in Melbourne |
Reasons to buy from Reboot-IT
A real business with a real store front - Our company is registered with the Australian Securities and investment commision (ASIC) so you know you are dealing with a genuine business which is there to assist you quickly if you have any questions. We provide a tax invoice with every purchase and because you are dealing with a real business you have greater recourse than dealing with home based or private sellers.
Great pricing - Buying from us means you get to cut out the middleman. Enjoy warehouse direct pricing on quality items and save up to 80% off the original price of the items when they were new.
Warranty on all items - We provide a back to base replacement warranty on all items we sell. If there are any problems with your order please contact us immediately as we always try and resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Professionally refurbished items to IBM standards - All our stock is refurbished to the exacting standards of IBM, one of the world's largest computer companies.
Commitment to service - We have a knowlegable staff who are happy to help you in deciding what item will suit you best and importantly, provide after sales service. We are a real business and are availble 6 days a week to help. Simply email email@example.com or call 1300 747 788.
Large selection and quantity of stock available - Our warehouse is filled with computers, monitors, laptops, parts and many other computer related products. We can supply orders of 1 or 1000 units.
Flexibility - Need to add more RAM or a DVD Burner to your purchase? No problem. Just let us know and our on-site technical staff will fully customize your order to your exact specifications