Dell Precsion T3610 Workstation
Mid-range workstation with an excellent balance of performance and scalability
Dell Precision™ Workstations
Precision is the key element that separates greatness from everything else. Dell Precision is your key tool for creating architectural drawings, performing complex engineering design work or wringing the most from any performance intensive application. Our revolutionary workstation-class products offer voracious productivity, Independent Software Vender (ISV) certification , superb reliability, and harmonious manageability to maximize your productivity and dependability.
Built to work for you
The Dell Precision T3610 offers powerful performance for exacting workstation workloads such as mainstream 3D, advanced engineering, digital content creation, CAD/CAM, and design environments. Dell workstations are tailored to your needs and are available in a wide range of configurations that are ISV certified for a broad range of professional applications, so you can rest easy knowing your professional-grade system can handle your specific workload.
Experience the evolution of productivity
Power through resource-exhausting and graphics-intensive workloads with the advanced design of the Dell Precision T3610 featuring:
• Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 v2 product family provides the performance you need to complete complex tasks quickly.
• Easily handle large data sets with up to 128GB4 of quadchannel 1866MHz ECC or 1600MHz non-ECC memory via eight total DIMM slots.
• Protect your investment with Generation 3 PCIe slots to help prepare for the next generation of graphics
Best-in-class chassis design
The Dell Precision T3610 offers one of the industry's best chassis, enabling you to perform service and modifications with incredible ease with features such as:
• Straightforward, clutter-free interior providing easy access to components
• The only mainstream tower workstation family to offer an externally accessible tool-less power supply for superior serviceability
• Integrated front and rear aluminum handles for easy deployment and moves
• Room for up to two 3.5” or four 2.5” tool-less hard drives
• Handy top tray offers a convenient location to store external drives or cameras and provides easy access to frontmounted USB ports
• Easy rack mounting via 0U rail shelf kit (sold separately)
No posts found