All items are shipped via courier and a tracking number will be provided
Some small items (eg. RAM) will be sent via Australia Post (registered).
Our freight companies are given a ATL (authority to leave) instructions. Please ensure someone is at the delivery address otherwise the freight company will leave the item on your doorstep.
If you wish to have the item with a re-delivery option, the freight company will instead leave a card for you to arrange re-delivery. The cost for this re-delivery service is an additional $26.00.
Your email address is used for all tracking. Please ensure it is valid and that you check all junk and spam folders. The freight company will send you emails at key points in the delivery process including an email advise when your item is out for delivery.
All items sent via courier will require a street address, no P.O Box numbers.
- You may return your refurbished system up to 14 days from the date of invoice for either a) exchange b) store credit or c) refund less 25% re-stocking fee.
- If the item is defective, has a major problem, is significantly different from the description or is unsafe, you are entitled to a refund, replacement or be compensated for the drop in value.
- If the item has a minor problem, the item will be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time
- Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Reboot IT is Reboot IT's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Reboot IT within 21 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
It is important that you return everything on your system order, and that it is in its original packaging.
- A RA (return authorization) will be required! All Shipments without a pre-authorized RA# will be returned. Call 1-300-747-788 for RA and return information.
- We will credit your account for the price of the system minus shipping and handling.
- Restocking Fees - Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a Reboot IT error, a restocking fee of 25% will be charged on hardware, accessories, peripherals, parts and unopened software still in its/their sealed package, and on software that has not been downloaded if the software is delivered electronically